Meet the team

Meet the team
Darrell & Sharon Poetker along with Trisha Calam

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Kate Lyons and Home Decorating

As a design student in Toronto, I knew that I was on the right career path. Being a designer is who I am and what I enjoy. My career began working for a design studio creating sets and graphics for a large television network. From there, I started my own design firm specializing in corporate design. After moving to Vancouver, it seemed a natural time to transition my design focus - taking my experience, knowledge of colour and design fundamentals into the world of interior design. Best Dressed Homes & Co. was born.
I’m inspired by others,
my surroundings, my travels, nature, and the rich textures of everyday life. I have found what is important to me is important to others. Good, well thought-out, enduring design that enhances and adds beauty to our surroundings seems to be a common goal. My company, my brand, is really just a vehicle to share good design with others. Helping people express their personal taste and needs through enduring design.
If you are building a new home, renovating or decorating to sell your existing home (staging), contact BDH to discuss my full-service approach to creating the perfect home.
Kate Lyons - Best Dressed Homes & Co.
604 831 2497

We are thrilled to have Kate on our team and be able to offer her expertise to our clients.  Many call Kate back for a decorating and paint consult on their new home as well.  It's just one of the many benefits of working with us on the sale of your property.

1 comment:

  1. Kate just staged our house. What a difference! Kate's ideas put a special polish on the look of each room. If I didn't like one of her ideas she worked with me until we were both happy with the look. I still want to move but my house has never looked so good! Kate is professional, willing to compromise and very knowledgeable. For anyone looking to add interest to their decor contact Kate, you won't regret your decision!

    ReplyDelete