Meet the team

Meet the team
Darrell & Sharon Poetker along with Trisha Calam

Monday, October 24, 2011

SpeKtra 11178 84 Ave.

Here's an update to that first visit. Well I've been there several times this year and just love it! Nice selection and I always seem to find something perfect - my last find was an awesome painting of a motorcycle which helped finalize the theme of a library/sitting room space! I bet Kim has lots a fun things arriving for Christmas, you may want to check it out... and it's easy to get to.

ps - there's also a new Italian bakery across the street, right in our neighourhood and it's fantastic!!

After hearing buzz in the neighbourhood the last few weeks, I finally had a chance to go visit the newly opened SpeKtra - Reflections of Hom...

No comments:

Post a Comment